Facilities Maintenance Manager-12-22-2014
Lead a small facilitates team within a manufacturing environment to ensure building and equipment are properly maintained and operating. This hands-on position will manage and administer preventative maintenance programs and repair equipment as needed. Coordinate daily work load with staff and contracted vendors.
Proven and productive experience with preventative maintenance management
Must have experience with maintaining wet process equipment.
Experience with electrical/electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
Proven PLC skills
Thorough technical and mechanical knowledge and experience with plumbing and electrical systems
Effective project management skills
Ability to multi-task
Minimum 10 years’ experience in field with 2 years of supervisory experience
Solid people skills
Electrical/electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair of all machines
· Planning, coordinating and administering preventative maintenance management
- Maintain and repair all systems in manufacturing and facilities
- Enforcing safety regulations and company policies
- Hiring and supervising maintenance staff as needed.
- Indoor and outdoor facility maintenance.
Moderate to comfortable familiarity with:
· Etching machines
· Air compressors
· Wastewater treatment equipment
Send resume to: email@example.com
Photofabrication Engineering, Inc. (PEI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer